Very Sad News :(

Mon Mar 30 13:07:38 EDT 2009

the Answer is Simple. Find a CPL that MOW is in the process of taking
down, bring your trailer, and Line the MOW fellows Pockets with that
green stuff you know, I think its called money. Line thy guys pockets
think enough and they will mistakenly load it on your trailer instead of
the ground. ;-)

Yes I am Jokeing, well sort of!

Nathan