VMT Work Day

Tue May 12 11:28:24 EDT 2009

}Just a reminder that the VMT Work Day is this Saturday, May 16th.
Be sure to bring your buckets, mops, hoses, paint brushes and
rollers. We'll be washing and cleaning the pollen off the 611, 1218
and as much of the rest of the collection as we can get to. We'll also
be doing some cosmetic painting and and maybe some lettering too.
Let's all help to make the museum's rail collection look like the
pieces of precision transportation we all know and love.
Thanks!
Ron Davis