EF box/express car picture #903 (NW Mailing List)

Sun Jun 14 16:26:20 EDT 2009

If you could share the link it would help for folks to see what the car
actually looks like... from there some may be able to suggest who the
builder was and some sources for prototype information.

As far as the subject itself goes the American Railway Express was the
earlier name of the Railway Express Agency (name changed in 1929), so the
name being gone for many more years than most books roster info would be
covering.
--
jerry
<jmlaboda at gmail.com>

I hate getting old... I have learned a lot of things, I just can't remember
much of it anymore.

Passenger Car Photo Index - UPDATED 12/14/08 WITH OVER 6250 NEW LINKS
ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!