N&W HS Archives and Convention help

Fri Jun 26 15:01:09 EDT 2009

Here is a bing map for the NWHS 2009 convention in Roanoke. Shows location
of Hotel Roanoke, and the NWHS archives. Also has what I consider a simple
route between Hotel Roanoke and the archives. Others can give verbal
directions, other routes, and other details. This should get you started.
In playing with the bing maps realize that you can zoom in/out, do aerial
views, and also "Bird's Eye" views. For example I have attached the birds
eye view of Hotel Roanoke along with the N&W passenger station (now O.
Winston Link museum).

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&encType=1&cid=A1F1A3EB72C67CDB!113

maps.bing.com is Microsoft's version of google maps

- Roger Link