help with names

Thu Jul 2 00:14:32 EDT 2009

NKP or Nickel Plate Road - formally - New York, Chicago, and St. Louis Railroad

Wab - Wabash Railroad

P&WV - Pittsburgh and West Virginia Railway

ACY - Akron, Canton, and Youngstown Railroad (it never reached Canton or Youngstown!)

W&LE - Wheeling and Lake Erie Railroad

Ed Painter from Narrows, VA living in Russellville, AR (driving to Virginia this Friday!)