Peavine Pieces #2

Mon Jul 13 07:13:41 EDT 2009

Jeff,

There are plans in the N&W Standards Diagram book published by the Society
and available through the Commissary; you could also do a search of the
archives data base at www.nwhs.org to see what else is available. Good luck
with your project. Perhaps, you'd consider writing an article for
submission to the Arrow.

Jim Brewer
N&WHS Modeling Editor

Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 9:15 PM