Blue Ridge

Wed Aug 26 12:45:38 EDT 2009

I am really enjoying "lurking" on this thread with all of these interesting
conversations. I am not likely to follow the directions myself, but I am
positive it would be a beautiful search with a worthwhile goal! I am
curious though, would a GPS device with an address or "crossroads" lead one
there? Also, I have found excellent assistance in the past using a state
Atlas & Gazetteer published by Delorme - available at AAA, as well as many
book/general type stores, for every state I have ever checked. These super
map books show almost everything with, to me, surprising detail, including
even ponds and tree masses, and certainly railroad tracks......

A nice Summer and Autumn travelling companion.

I am sure most of you have seen and used them.

Bob Nichols