Roanoke Shops Sign

Thu Aug 27 08:56:48 EDT 2009

I captured an image from the Steam in the 50's video from the Commissary.
It is the video with the wreck of the 611. I am not sure I can legally
forward them but you can capture on computer using Real Player, I think.
I have been trying to model it as well. Would you like to share ideas?
Mike Shockley