JK Tower drawings in the Archives?

Thu Aug 27 13:00:55 EDT 2009

You might want to look here:

http://nwhs.org/archivesdb/structures.php?cat=Tower

Jim Brewer

Glenwood MD

Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 6:37:44 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: JK Tower drawings in the Archives?

Are there dimensional drawings of JK Tower in the Archives? Is it possible
to get copies mailed to me? I am trying to scratchbuild it for my Master
Model Railroader certificate and to win the structures contest in the
convention...now there is some bold talking...

Are there other structures with dimensions I could attempt to scratchbuild?
Hotel Roanoke? (Now that is just too bold, right there!) Seriously, perhaps
there is a list of structures like Coopers Bridge, etc. archived that I
could choose from.

Thank you,

Michael W. Shockley Mem #1689