NW 611 Silver Commemoratives

Sat Aug 29 08:59:31 EDT 2009

Vince,

I have one of the silver medallions that you are referring to. The
address on the back of the certification that came with the medallion is:

Silver Images
P.O. Box 33514
Denver, Colorado 80233

I have had this for about 25 + years and don't know if they are still
around.

Tom Bosquet

In a message dated 8/10/2009 9:33:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,