Sights to See?

Fri Sep 18 19:43:46 EDT 2009

Listers,
I know this is a rather short notice but thought I'd try to pick the brains of N&W's Best. I'll be heading to Strasburg PA to visit the railroad and the museum leaving this Monday from the Cincinnati area. I was wondering if any one has some suggestions for sights to see on my way to/from Strasburg relating-of course- to the N&W. I don't have much time to stray far off the direct pathway between Cincinnati and Strasburg. Any suggestions, with directional aids and helps, will be appreciated.
Thanks
Dave Moorehead
Milford, OH