J #604 builders plate

Mon Sep 21 09:51:43 EDT 2009

I have 2150 still in the same condition as when it was given to me by an employee about 37 years ago. The studs are stil on the back and there is black paint over the numbers. I will probably donate it to the society one day.
Thanks,
Wally Edwards

Y6 number plates are selling in the $2000.00 dollar range
+or- couple hundred does depend on their condition
studs cut off the back or not. What number do you have?

Larry Evans
Kenova,WV

Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 6:34 PM
Subject: RE: J #604 builders plate