Dates for NH Penn Station

Tue Sep 22 16:27:34 EDT 2009

Hi Friends,

Since we're on the Penn Station topic, I wanted to add a little known fact fo local interest. One of the 16 eagles from the main Penn Station entrance pediments is located near the end zone at the football field of Hampden-Sydney College near Farmville, Va. Log on to www.shorpy.com/node/299 for more info.

Take care,

Norris Deyerle

Lynchburg, Va.