I guess Tom Dixon doesn't subscribe...

Sun Oct 4 19:19:40 EDT 2009

My recollection is that in several of his publications, Bill Warden labeled any photo whose location he couldn't remember as taken at Blue Ridge. Bless Bill. He took some great photos, but is memory and record-keeping must have been a bit sketchy.

Sam Putney

Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 5:07 AM
Subject: I guess Tom Dixon doesn't subscribe...

...to the N&WHS "Mailing-List".

If he did, he would have seen the discussion we had and known that the picture in his new Y book of #2177 was actually taken as it crossed over Rt.43 just north of Buchanan, Va. on the "Shenandoah Div." just south of MP213.

Oh well, it was mislabeled in Mr. Warden's original Y book also.
Jimmy Lisle