Request for RR footage for the Clarke County museum

Wed Oct 14 21:45:55 EDT 2009

We are producing a museum for the Clarke County Historical Association in Berryville, Virginia. The museum portrays 400 years of history, with an emphasis on the land. An important part of this history concerns the railroad. We would like to include footage of a train, "steaming up the Shenandoah Valley" (or something similar) in a video program to be included in the exhibits. This is a non-commercial, educational, non-profit organization, and there is no charge for admission.
Would you have moving footage that we could use in our exhibit video?

[Note: Gordon Hamilton may have already posted this request]

Many thanks for your time,
Best,

Jane Radford
Senior Exhibit Planner