MOW Sighting in Summerville?

Mon Oct 26 20:38:02 EDT 2009

Listers,
Does any one have info about a piece of N&W MOW equipment parked along with other cars on the south side of Highway 48 in Summerville, Georgia? It is painted in the gray scheme with black "N&W" markings. I spotted it last week traveling through Summerville. Because I was with a group I was unable to stop and get a good look It appeared to be made from a converted boxcar. I was taken by surprised to see a piece of equipment still displaying "N&W" and located so far south. From the fleeting glimpse I had it appeared to be in fairly decent shape.
Here's to hoping...
Dave Moorehead
Milford, OH