J and A class rods and valve gear

Fri Dec 11 21:10:30 EST 2009

You can go to www.nwhs.org, click on "The Archives," click on "Browse the
Archives," click on "Steam Locomotives," click on Class A (1936-), or on
Class J. This gives a tabulation of available drawings. Click on "Edit" on
the Menu Bar and click on "Find." Enter the keyword and press "Enter."
Click on "Next" for the next occurence. If there is a "D" in the first
column (indicating the drawing has been digitized), click on it and a
thumbnail of the drawing can be viewed.

Gordon Hamilton

Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 3:17 PM
Subject: J and A class rods and valve gear