Is there enough info to do a book about the Ms?

Fri Jan 8 15:39:13 EST 2010

A book on the M's would be great I wish I had the knowledge and research to
produce such a book. I live near what was the Va. Creeper, in West
Jefferson and many folks remember the train. One local artist has produced
a series of prints which depict several great portraits of M's on the
Creeper. I've attached scans of 3 of these.

R.D.