Model RR Open House

Mon Feb 1 08:44:49 EST 2010

Once again Jim Brewer's home layout will be open for tours.

Sadly I have not been there in years and now living in Florida I do not think that I will make it this year.

However I can encourage everyone who can to go see this extremely well done miniature pike. Very accurately depicting the Shenandoah line done to some very minute details.

Tom Salmon