Iron Ore on the N&W 1910

Tue Mar 23 21:46:36 EDT 2010

Just Google "iron furnaces Virginia" and you will get a wealth of
information. The site "Appalachian Voice...." gives a particularly good
description of early iron making in Virginia. Another site purports to list
"Iron Furnaces of Virginia," but I noticed that it omits the Graham Iron
furnace that has been mentioned in several articles in the Bluefield
newspaper and posted on this Mailing List.

Gordon Hamilton

Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: Iron Ore on the N&W 1910