Bicentennial Caboose Question

Tue Mar 23 22:06:07 EDT 2010

Thanks to Ebay and a serious bidding war we now have a great photo of the
Bicentennial caboose. Turns out the small text in question reads, "Happy
Birthday America Decatur Car Shop".

Thanks to everyone who tried to help on this.

Richard D. Shell
Troutville, VA

In a message dated 2/24/2010 3:59:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,