Class M #475 info

Mon May 3 17:13:55 EDT 2010

Gentlemen,
I am trying to clarify info on M #475. I have a photo from 1932 that
shows it with a bar pilot, high headlight and a 10,000 gal tender. I
have a photo from 1953 that shows #475 with footboards, centered
headlight and 12,000 gal tender. Then I have a photo from 1954 that
shows #475 back with a bar pilot. Was this common to swap pilots like
this?

Also, #475 now at Strasburg has a 10,000 gal tender. Is this correct
for N&W operation or did Strasburg add it?

Thanks

Joe Giannovario