611 Movement Schedule

Thu May 6 15:11:08 EDT 2010

Just to let those interested know, the movement schedule for 611
seems to have changed in just the last few hours. There is supposedly
a crew called for 8 am, with a 10 am planned pull from VMT. So, I'd
suggest that anyone who wants to see the move can figure anytime
between 10 am and midnight on Friday.

And at the moment, movement of tool car 1407 and caboose 518409 are
very uncertain, if they show up, they'll be there, if not, they're
not. As I said the other day, your actual mileage may vary.

Ken Miller