Rail cam

Sun May 9 18:44:07 EDT 2010

I had the same problem I was monitoring it and the cam went off, then I
could not log back onto the site. There were some people standing around
waiting for the J so it must have been scheduled to pass through. It went out
about 1:20 est for me. Thanks Ted Cutler

In a message dated 5/9/2010 5:52:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,