taking photos

Thu May 27 11:55:37 EDT 2010

The yardmaster was out of line.

You can take photos of anything or anyone from public property unless it a
military facility or very unusual situation. That's the law. If you are on
their property they can tell you no, but not from a public area.

On the Amtrak issue they have had a few "misunderstanding" that they are
trying to get worked out.

Richard D. Shell
Troutville, VA

In a message dated 5/27/2010 11:17:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,