N&W ex-Pullman parlor to coach conversions

Sun Jun 13 17:09:27 EDT 2010

I am trying to find information on the Pullman parlor cars that were
acquired in the early-40s and reconfigured to coaches. I know that they
were in the 750 - 775 number series... does anyone have an info as to what
the Pullman Tourist car numbers or names were and what number they carried
on the N&W??? I know that some were Pullman Plan 2416, while others were of
other plans.

Here is one of the cars, rebuilt from a parlor - drawing room...
http://spec.lib.vt.edu/imagebase/norfolksouthern/full/NS2671.jpeg

Any help would be greatly appreciated*!!!*
--
jerry
<jmlaboda at gmail.com>

I hate getting old... Over the years I have learned a lot of things, but I
just can't remember much of it anymore.

Passenger Car Photo Index - UPDATED 2/22/10 WITH OVER 6880 NEW LINKS
ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!