1134 in Portsmouth

Sat Jun 26 07:44:07 EDT 2010

The Railway Museum of Virginia is progressing nicely. Landscaping is
almost complete, but they planted some STUPID TREES right in front of the
engine! I have uploaded a few more recent pictures to FaceBook and attached
one here. Enjoy. Jerry

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2054099&id=1157929947

Moderator, you have my permission to post any of my pictures to the web
site. Jerry

[Moderator]
See image at following:
http://nwhs.org/wiki/tiki-browse_image.php?imageId=88