Yesterday's photos

Wed Jul 7 06:35:45 EDT 2010

Thanks Gordon for the beautiful pictures,
I don't have much opportunity to go to Bluefield anymore.
I love to drive the old two lane back road from Narrows to the Glen Lyn
power plant and then Rt.112 to Bluefield.
Back in the 50's as a teenager, I would follow the "Big Ones",Y's, J's and
A's, never thinking that one day they would be no more.
Gene A.
Gloucester, Va.

Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:56 PM
Subject: Yesterday's photos