Wytheville Station

Tue Jul 27 06:40:51 EDT 2010

I have that photo (in fact I am the reason it has been scanned). I've
checked what's available through the NWHS website, and searched the web
for photographs and postcards. I recently visited the Wythe County
Historical Society and the actual building to get more information.
Unfortunately, there are still some areas of the station on which I do
not have good information. The are either obscured, in shadow, or
blocked by other objects. I also have no information on the interior
arrangement of the station before the 1948 renovation.

So I'm putting out this call in hopes that someone, somewhere, might
have photographs or other records that can help me fill in the gaps.

Danial Fisher