Thanks forf the responses to... Free to Good Home....

Fri Aug 13 12:10:51 EDT 2010

I attended an "O" gauge convention not long ago. In one of the sessions the speaker presented a graph to show how the "PD" factor would increase according to the amount of house space taken by the Layout... Finally someone ask, what is the "PD" factor. His response was,, "Probability of Divorce" ....
Gene A.

Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 11:22 AM
Subject: Thanks forf the responses to... Free to Good Home....

Thanks to all who responded to my plea. I have a list of several people who responded and it appears the signal will is spoken for. Glad to be out of the doghouse.

Best to all on the list,

Mason