611 Accidents

Sat Sep 4 03:14:11 EDT 2010

I wish to make sure that my list is complete before I submit anything to the Arrow, having only the Scioto Division accidents (mostly car/locomotive collisions) and the January 23, 1956 wreck. Of course, this list will exclude the 611's excursion career, as I am aware on only two incidents(a derailment) and a later collision, which neither involved the locomotive.
Lois J. Ponton
611 Historian
ljp611 at ntelos.net