Link's Color photo

Sun Sep 5 16:55:15 EDT 2010

The track chart I have (revised 1/1/63) indicates a pair of single crossovers at the spot where the photo was taken.  In another photo Link took in the same area (a night shot of an A passing WB), there's light colored "box" probably 6 ft square and maybe the same height across the tracks from the shanty.  Could this be newly installed signal equipment?  And would the shanty have been there during the transition period when the center siding   was removed?

I'm trying to get permission to post at least one of the daylight pictures looking east.  It/they will establish the photo location as Bridge 90.  Sorry about the apparent drama, but posting unpublished Link photos can't be treated lightly.  If anyone wants to see the two pix, I will have them at the archives work session Sept 9-12.

Dave Stephenson