"Boaz to Blue Ridge" article

Sat Sep 11 10:29:07 EDT 2010

I have that article and can find no info on any particular bridge, sorry
Dave Grigsby

Subject: "Boaz to Blue Ridge" article
Date: Monday, September 6, 2010, 7:07 PM

I just wanted to point out that Railfan magazine had an article entitled "Boaz to Blue Ridge" in their Spring 1975 issue that discussed photos taken in this area. Perhaps someone who has this magazine can look to see if it might help resolve the question. I don't have it anymore, and my memory is vague, but I think it might have been about the very topic you are discussing here. If I'm looking at the index right, that issue had an orange and white IC geep on the cover.

Keith Baker
Ft Wayne, IN
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----