Enterprise twin hoppers?

Wed Sep 15 11:09:00 EDT 2010

There were a very few ex-NKP and nee-W&LE twin hoppers with build dates as early
as 1936/7; but that won't help you for an N&W car in the 1940-42 era, as they
did not become N&W cars until 1964.  Sorry!   Jim Nichols

Sent: Tue, September 14, 2010 3:18:28 PM
Subject: Re: Enterprise twin hoppers?

Thanks, Jim.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that will help me much.  I'm
modeling 1940-42, so a '47 build date is a little late for my purposes.  Of
course, I could just paint them and pretend, or sell them...  you never know
what I'll do next. :)

Ken

-- Kenneth Rickman - krickman1 at carolina.rr.com
Salisbury, NC