3 Admissions for the Price of One! VA Museum of Transportation: Daily Deal from roanoke.com

Fri Sep 17 08:46:47 EDT 2010

Dominic

Completely off topic, but the Roanoke Times and The Roanoke World
News were two separate papers, the TImes was the morning edition, the
World-News was the afternoon paper, they combined in 1991 to the
Roanoke Times and World-News publishing only in the morning. At some
point of which I don't remember or have any details, they dropped the
"World-News" portion of the name. I suspect it was sometime in the
mid to late 1990s.

Ken Miller