The Green Monster

Mon Oct 11 19:59:57 EDT 2010

It’s sitting on the siding next to train shed that covers the business/research cars between I-581 and Williamson Rd., just west of the Roanoke Shops. Hard to see because it’s sandwiched between the business cars and the R&D cabooses. It’s coupled to Progress Rail 4000 or 4001 and another unit (can’t recall by memory). I see it out my office window; it’s been there for several days. I didn’t pay much attention until I finally realized today that the hood had no ventilation fans on it, I borrowed my buddy’s binocs, and it hit me.

/Eric Shelton