Anybody heard of T.L.Sink?

Tue Oct 12 16:59:58 EDT 2010

I think his name was Todd Sink, old time steam photographer. Think I seen
his name in RAILROAD magazine. K. Borg

In a message dated 10/12/2010 10:01:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

I was reading a copy of an old (don't know how old, exactly) Marvin
Black article on the Danville & Western Ry. One of the photos, of D&W
#24 and caboose X-304, is credited to Ted Gay, from the T.L.Sink
collection.

I tried to find T.L.Sink on Google, but all I found was a bunch of
highly political posts. Is this the same person? I would very much
like to get a print of that and similar photos, so I would like to find
the Mr. Sink referred to in the caption.

If the above Mr. Sink is no longer with us, does anybody know what may
have happened to his collection of photographs?
Kenneth Rickman - krickman1 at carolina.rr.com
Salisbury, NC