*** SPAM *** Re: "Bottling the Air"

Mon Nov 1 12:16:03 EDT 2010

Thanks Jimmy,

That's an interesting examlpe. Years ago, I found a book in the Roanoke Public Library titled CHALK TALKS, in which the instructor used drawings on a chalk board to explain all the "techno" info. Of course brake systems have improved greatly since then, but I found it very easy to understand at the time. I know it helped me in later years.

Jeff Sandes