NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 62, Issue 26

Tue Nov 16 18:49:36 EST 2010

Thanks Ed:

Yes, that was great piece several years ago when two telegraphers
transferred a message faster than 2 knowledgeable texters of today and
they beat them handily. Another friend had also reminded me that
texting is today's shorthand language comparable to the abbreviations
of a century or more ago when only having the Morse wire.

The permanence of change, right?

Bob Cohen