Lost A Friend

Mon Dec 6 11:16:08 EST 2010

So we still have a lot of CPL's left to see. It certainly is only a matter of time as the ladders already are unsafe and the masts are not far behind. I think all of the signal maintainers are using bucket trucks to work high in the air on these.

Jimmy Lisle
Jimmy:
You're on to something. Twenty-two miles east of the signal at Lee was
a bracket signal at the west end of the passing siding at Prospect. Yeah,
the tracks gone now, but 20 years ago (or so), a signal maintainer on the
platform fell to the ground when the rusted safety railing failed. Harry Bundy

o change your subscription go to
ttp://list.nwhs.org/mailman/options/nw-mailing-list
rowse the NW-Mailing-List archives at
ttp://list.nwhs.org/pipermail/nw-mailing-list/