N&W in Classic Trains Magazine

Tue Dec 7 20:37:49 EST 2010

Hi Rail Friends :

There is a 2 page article about the Link Museum in Roanoke & 8 pages
following about
2-8-8-2's in helper service on the Blue Ridge Grade by Jim Shaughnessy in
Classic Trains magazine - the Winter 2010 edition.

And for the Cincinnati rail fans there is in the same magazine a 10 page
photo essay about Winton Place in the 1960's by Dennis Hamilton.

When I was in college in Cincinnati I traveled via the B&O's National
Limited & used Winton Place to as my boarding & get off point. Ah, fond
memories of 1956-57.

Regards,
Terry Marshall
Hagerstown, MD