Question on N&W J Photo

Wed Jan 5 12:55:56 EST 2011

That was the cab that was built in Roanoke Shop for permanent display at a
model railroad dealie out west of Portsmouth. The proprietors were the
Bussey (sp.) folks and there was an elaborate O-scale model railroad.

Don't know what happened to the cab, but I bought one of the O-scale engines
when the stuff was up for sale in the early 1960s.

EdKing