Which Norfolk bridge is this?

Tue Jan 18 06:55:34 EST 2011

And I do know that the USCG used to train their cadets on vessels under sail to increase their maritime skills. Not sure if they still do it.

Ed Svitil
Norfolk & Western Railway

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:17:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Which Norfolk bridge is this?

And Berkley was home to a Coast Guard Station up until at least 1947 when granddad retired. The 5 master may have something to do
with USCG.
Tom Cosgrove