This coming weekend February 12-13, 2011 Fredericksburg Train Show

Wed Feb 9 10:52:50 EST 2011

Just a reminder that it is THIS weekend for the Greenberg Annual
Fredericksburg, VA train show, Saturday-Sunday, Feb. 12-13.

Hours are 10-4 both days and there should be lots of goodies to peruse
while walking around. At least the C&O, RF&P HS and N&W HS are
expected to be represented there along with plenty of other dealers
offering models of most gauges as well as books and magazines to boot.

There are usually several modular layouts also around to enjoy the
work of any number of people, so come on out and we hope to see you
there.

Simple directions coming from I-95, take the Route 3 exit (Exit 130 I
think), WEST of I-95 to the first traffic light at Carl Silver Parkway
(going north) and follow that to the end (about a mile to a mile and a
half), almost next to the new Wegman's super market.

Hope to see you there.

Bob Cohen