N&W Loco in Movie "Giant"

Wed Feb 23 23:22:17 EST 2011

Just to add to what Jim Nichols said, number 100 was the last K-1 to receive
the ex-PM tenders (by the way of C&O) and this was in May 1955. Since it
was in the shops for applying this tender, it was stencilled for the C&O at
that time (on the left side only), made the filming, and immediately
returned to Roanoke to get its N&W stencilling -- all in May 1955.

Bud Jeffries

Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: N&W Loco in Movie "Giant"