Elkhorn Inn in May (was Coal)

Tue Mar 22 21:07:49 EDT 2011

Speaking of the Elkhorn.. my wife Cindy and I will be there the weekend of May
7-8 for the "Breakfast in the Dining Car" week with Jim Porterfield.
http://elkhorninnwv.com/elkhorninnwv_biker.html <-- for the menu

We enjoyed the "dueling chiefs" last year and are looking forward to the
Breakfasts this year.

Maybe I'll see some of the folks from the list either at the inn or while
railfanning the Pokey that weekend!

Gene