Electric Locomotives on the N&W in 1928

Sat Apr 2 13:39:43 EDT 2011

Gordon. Some of the stuff on criticalpast is simply amazing, starting with
these two clips. Prior to this I've seen exactly one brief film clip of the
LC-1's. These two clips are both longer, and the one of the coal train
includes not only an assortment of hoppers, but also some High Capacity
Gons. Some of the other clips on the site include some Virginian
electrics. So thank you.

Frank Bongiovanni