Questions about N&W's ORDER 19 in Operating Rules during 1920s, etc.

Mon May 9 11:41:26 EDT 2011

The "wording" that you are interested in should(might) be contained in the ICC report; perhaps someone has a Form 19 that could be scanned and posted to the NWHS web site.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD
Jim:
I don't have the capability for scanning, but here's one I copied at Tidewater that
was transmitted to the operator at Sedley (before the Jarratt District was abandoned
piece meal). Preprinted portion shown in Bold.

Train Order No. 413 September 8, 1961
To Extra 654 East At Sedley
ALL EXTRAS EAST EXCEPT EXTRA 654 EAST WAIT AT MORGAN UNTIL
8:01 PM

CHH (intitials for Clark Hale)