Interstate Railway

Thu May 12 14:25:50 EDT 2011

Ted there are three very good books on the Intestate written by Ed Wolfe. I see copies of the books at the better train shows. Southern bought the railroad in 1960 and folded it into the SRR system. It is now a part of NS. I model a portion of the IRR a great little coal hauler. Cal Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 12:27 PM
Subject: Interstate Railway

There was a small railroad out of Andover, Va called the Interstate which I think was sold around 1960 and some of its trackage ended up as a part of today's NS. Can anyone tell me where I can find out information on the railway. Thanks very much.
Ted Cutler tedpcut at aol.com