Express Boxcars- B5 or B6 loaners Dec 1954

Thu May 26 12:48:59 EDT 2011

Also, as written up in the histories of Pacific Fruit Express and Fruit
Growers Express, they would both lease out fruit ice reefers, both the
express reefer types and the standard freight types for express box cars
and mail cars in the Thanksgiving-Christmas rush time period as the fruit
business was not active then.

Gary Rolih